Mobile devices of all kinds from smart phones to tablets did get a vast number of attacks in 2010. This is because a lot of people are not security savvy when it comes to their Smart phone and the real possibility of getting malware. Malware is nothing to play with, and it is something that can on to your Smart phone or other mobile devices without a person even know that it has been downloaded secretly.
How malware can be downloaded on to a Smart phone or other portable device, is if a user does click on a link that is questionable via a variety of social engineering kind of skill that is used to both bait and trick users into clicking on links they think they can trust fully.
A person’s whole life can sometimes be involved where their Smart phone is concerned. This is why it is extremely crucial to maintain an adequate level of security on it if only to protect it from malware and viruses. Don’t think it cannot happen to a Smart phone or other mobile device. Because Cuber attacks are on the rise and they are a reality in today’s high tech world of computers, smart phones, and tablets. Refuse to leave your Smart phone or other mobile device at risk. This is why it is essential to install an iPhone App to prevent any such attacks from making your smart phone another statistic for malware or other negative forces.
5 best iphone Apps to protect your Smart phone are ready and available. They will provide you with the level of security that your Smart phone does need to maintain in the mobile world that does have malware and other viscous programs out there.
1. Accellion Mobile Apps – Accellion is not a product that prevents or shields one from the presence of malware. Nonetheless, it does allow users to access any valuable files securely from other smart phones and mobile devices, in a manner that is both intensely secure and is a remarkably safe connection for corporate files to be transmitted entirely. Getting the App itself is free but there are other system costs that do go along with it.
2. Lookout Mobile Security App – Lookout Mobile Security is a protection that is all in one for both iPhones and I pads. It is also compatible as well with other mobile platforms. Since mobile threats are decidedly different. This security program adapts to each mobile device individually and provides the maximum level of protection that is possible.
3. Trend Smart Surfing App – Trend Smart Surfing is a highly secure and free browser application that allows iPhone and iPad users a high level of protection against web threats. It does block all users from having access to websites that are known to be malicious. It also has real-time protection against any type of web threats.
4. AVG Family Safety for iPhone App – AVG Family Safety blocks malware and sites/content that may be inappropriate for children. This program is a terrific deal for the price and offers remote monitoring of browser.
5. Clueful App for iPhone – Clueful for iPhone is a privacy protection software program that is remarkably user friendly. It is a one of kind software for iOS users and does tend to be expensive in price.
About Author: Mason Brown is marketing lead at Arcapps.com, which provides quality iPhone App Development using advanced technologies. It is my passion to write on technology subjects, because this is the age of technology revolution.