Search for WP Super Cache and install it or you can get the plugin here (Unzip and upload in plugin folder).
Step: 1: Set Status “Caching On” (Available under Easy Settings)
Step: 2: Check the following available under Advanced Settings (Enable)
- Enable Cache hits to this website for quick access.
- Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files.
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors.
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated.
- Extra homepage checks. (Very occasionally stops homepage caching)
Update the settings.
Step:3: Update Mod_Rewrite Rules
Step: 4: Test Cache and check for Cache page generated time (in source, right click on page and check for view source or source option and this option may differ according to browsers).
Cache Test OK
Plugin Installation Successful